Sunday, February 18, 2007

And the wait goes on and on and on ....etc

Well Valentines has come and gone and it is now Feb. 18. Once again we really have nothing new to report. I called our agency last week and we got an update via email. We are still waiting for referrals from one province they are newly licensed in and hope some from HCMC come in soon. They travel soon (late Feb. or March) with the first groups. Because of this they have worked on their travel guide for the agency. All and good, contains some great info and lets you know pretty much how things will work in Vietnam. Problem,,,,,, WE STILL DO NOT HAVE A REFERRAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I get it won't be long now. That is what we have heard for a couple of months, I am tired of hearing it.

OK so what did I do to deal with the stress? I bought a new motorcycle! A beautiful green new Triumph Bonneville. And yes the wife was the one who told me to do it, I wasn't.
Anyway, if we here something, anything I will post. Until the the wait goes on.

No comments: