Thursday, April 26, 2007

Update and Birthday Wishes

Before I say anything else I have to say Happy Birthday to my Mom. She is ....well she is older than me and we will leave it at that. She treated herself and my nephews and family to a trip to DisneyWorld for her B'day and from the phone calls sounds like they are having a blast. Mom, Deanna and myself appreciate everything you have done to help us with this process.

Even though it is not her Moms birthday we appreciate all that Deanna's Mom and Dad have done as well. Without you guys we could not have made it this far on the journey.

Well our agency director left this week for Vietnam to meet up with families over there now and to help with other things. She took over loads of goodies for the orphanage and we had some things for our little girl Sadie Rose. However the bag was over stuffed by 25lbs so we held back on our stuff until another tip this summer. Yes we want to get things to our little girl, but all of the stuff going over will help all of the children so that is great.

The best thing is she will get to hold our Sadie and promises pics and another update for us. That we cannot wait for. Right now we are estimating travel late summer maybe, September possibly. Nothing concrete so I cannot really give any more info on that. I do know it will be a busy summer prepping Sadie's room, getting ready for the trip and everything else.

Last I would like to thank all of the folks on FCV message board who emailed the many congratulations when we announced our referral. I only post occasionally, but the chance to read others journeys and get input from folks in the process or who have been through it is invaluable. Thank you all. Well more when we get it. Oh yes we have pictures but we are just waiting to post them. We want to keep her our little treasure for awhile longer. But trust me, there will be loads in the future posted.

No comments: