Saturday, October 13, 2007

Just Running a Test Pic Before We Travel!


I figured I better make sure blogspot will upload pics from my camera before I get over there so I am attaching an image of a diaper cake that Deanna's co-workers gave her for a shower. It was an entire pack of huggies rolled up and made to look like a layer cake with little roses all over it. I thought it was pretty cool and very nice of her co-workers. Anyway, packing continues and just getting final stuff done. I plan to try and post every couple of days and upload photos once we are there. No promises but I am going to try.




2 comments:

Sue said...

That is just the cutest thing ever! Happy packing!

Andrea said...

Wow, that looks great. How do the Huggies taste after they are baked? Will have to try that some time. :)

Glad you will be posting photos - can't wait!