Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Still Waiting

Well it is miday here in Hanoi and again no word from CIS about our second apporintment. It is beginning to feel like we are being held hostage by the US Government. I hate to sound negative but it really does seem they do not give a ssecond thought to the families here. We have callled back as have our agency reps here in country and basicallly got the dont call us we will call you.I just love to see our hard earned taxc money being put to such good use.

This is not any reflection on the people or government of Vietnam. The people have been wonderful to us. I am ready to go home as are all of the families but I will have some great memories and look forward to coming back under less stressful means. Well keep you fingers crossed and hope we get home by Thanksgiving although I am starting to have my doubts

No comments: